Bird Protection Quebec 100th Anniversary Raffle
Raffle License: 423975-1 P.O. Box 358, Station Saint-Charles, Kirkland, QC H9H 0A4
Congratualtions to the Winners listed below!
Proceeds of ticket sales are going to the development and installation of information panels and observation tower at the George Montgomery Bird Sanctuary in Philipsburg.
Eagle-Eye Tour in 2018, value 3100$ to 3525$
Donated by Eagle Eye Tours
Choice of one of the following:
Central Mexico: Monarchs & Mexican endemics (one person)
New Brunswick and Grand Manan (one person)
Prairie Birds (two people)
Patrick Meloche of Montreal, Qc
Vortex Viper Binoculars – value $900
Donated by Nature Expert
Angelika Aleksieva of Beaconsfield, Qc.
Blue-winged Teal wood carving by Robert Comeau – value 500$
Diana Deakin of Saint-Lazare, Qc.
Prizes generously donated by
** Prizes must be accepted as awarded. There is no cash alternative to any prize.**
- Open to all Canadian citizens.
- At the time of any Ticket purchase, purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
How to enter:
- Person must purchase and receive an official raffle ticket which will bear a unique
identification number and such number shall be used to determine the official winner in
the Raffle for which it was purchased.
- The winning tickets will be drawn on 4 November at the Holiday Inn, 6700 route
Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 1C2 at approximately 9 pm.
- Prizes may be claimed at the above location at the time of draw or at:
111 rue Elm, Baie d’Urfé, QC H9X 2P5.
- Winners will be notified by telephone with the number recorded at the ticket
sale. Winning numbers will also be posted at https://pqspb.org/.
- A complete list of all winners will be posted on our website: https://pqspb.org/
- Prizes must be claimed by 4 December, 2017. If prizes are not claimed, there will be a
second drawing from the remaining tickets and the prize will be awarded to the next